Are you curious about purchasing and/or integrating alternative fuels and vehicles into your fleet? Have you wondered how to plan for alternative fuels and vehicles for your organization?
Wonder no more: we have a perfect event for you.
February 12, 2013 we will be hosting an event and networking lunch, “Options and Opportunities for Alternative Fuels and Vehicles,” which will give you all the up-to-date information you need to plan your fleet and get you in contact with key organizations in the region who are actively planning for and implementing alternative fuels and vehicles.
Key presentations include:
- The Coalition Moving Ahead In Its 16th Year
- Regional Planning for Alternative Fuels – Susan Freedman, SANDAG
- New and Available Incentives – Greg Newhouse, ATTE Center SD Miramar College
- Opportunities for Fleet Assessment – Are You Ready? – Mike Ferry, CCSE
- What is Ahead for EV Infrastructure in 2013 – SDG&E
- Program Highlight – UCSD Microgrid Program
Hope to see you all there!