Mon18May2020Thu21May2020Anaheim Convention Center
Government Fleet Expo & Conference (GFX), now in its 12th year, is the largest annual conference of public fleets in the nation. Attendees can:
- Receive fleet-specific training geared toward their specific needs
- Connect with peers in the fleet community and discuss daily challenges and solutions
- Get hands-on with the latest vehicles and technologies for the industry
GFX is designed for fleet managers, procurement specialists, analysts, maintenance supervisors, and others who work with fleets. Attendees will leave with new ideas, knowledge about new vehicles and technologies, steps they can take to improve their fleets and save taxpayer dollars, and new colleagues they can call on for guidance.
The biennial California Adaptation Forum gathers the adaptation community from across California and beyond to foster knowledge exchange, innovation, and mutual support to create resilient communities and tackle our state’s most pressing climate change challenges. The Forum offers a series of engaging plenaries, sessions, workshops, tours, networking opportunities, and more to support our transition from adaptation awareness and planning to action on the ground.
The 4th California Adaptation Forum will bring together a multi-disciplinary audience to:
- Uplift voices from frontline communities, emerging youth leaders, and other underrepresented stakeholders;
- Learn about emerging trends in the adaptation field — from new developments in finance and insurance markets to technological advancements and innovative strategies;
- Showcase real-world examples of adaptation initiatives that have tangibly increased community resilience;
- Highlight new legislation, funding programs, and financing mechanisms;
- Present the latest tools and resources being deployed across the state; and
- Provide opportunities for participants to reconnect with old colleagues and discover new partnerships.
For more information, visit the website.