Join the San Diego Regional Clean Cities Coalition in the site visit and tour to UCSD Fleet Services on July 23 from 10:30 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
Tour will be hosted by:
- Byron Washom
- Kevin Norris
- Gregory Nishihira
The facility tour will feature:
- Vehicle to Grid Demonstrations by Nissan, Honda and Chrysler
- Solar + Storage + DC Fast Charging Plaza
- First Generation Smart Chargers using ISO 15118 protocol
- Shell demos on Level II
- Electricity d’France (EDF) Flex Power prototypes
- 2.5 MW/5 MWH battery system
- 2.5 mgal thermal energy storage
- 2.8 MW Fuel Cell with 350 ton absorption chiller
- In depth explanation of our charging station infrastructure; including logistics, construction and funding
- Tour of the CNG station
- Tour of the Fleet Services service areas including our fuel station
- Tour of our maintenance facility, which will showcase many of the things we do to have earned the Dept. of Toxic Substances Control Board’s award as a “Model Green Shop”
Lunch will be included. Parking Permits will be provided to participants. Please arrive 30 minutes early to park.
Address for tour:
Campus Services Complex, La Jolla, CA 92093
Parking permits will be given to participants as they drive in the lot.
Address for Parking:
Lot P702, La Jolla, CA 92037
Register before July 12, 2019 to attend.