The Alternative Clean Transportation Expo (ACT Expo) will be co-located with the Natural Gas Vehicle Conference (NGV GLobal) from May 5-8, 2014 at the Long Beach, CA Convention Center.
This year will be the fourth ACT Expo, bringing together fleets, OEMs, fuel providers, infrastructure developments and policymakers to discuss the clean transportation industry.
All weight classes and alternative fuel types are represented—electric, hybrid, hydrogen, natural gas, propane autogas, and renewable fuels,
Attendees can determine the best solution for their fleet by:
- Exploring the 150,000 sq. ft. expo hall floor
- Test driving advanced technology vehicles
- Seeing real-world AFV projects at off-site tours
- Participating in fleet-focused educational sessions
- Networking with leading vehicle, fueling and technology suppliers