Tue12Feb20191pm - 2pm PST
Find out what’s new in policy and incentives including millions of dollars from Volkswagen and other state grant and incentive programs. We will be discussing how these policies could affect your fleet and your city. You’ll hear from experts at CSE who will be providing policy updates at a state level, as well as speakers from SANDAG and the Air Pollution Control District (APCD) who will be discussing their local programs.
Register now to join us for the policy update!
Mon25Feb2019Tue26Feb2019San Diego Convention Center
Come Visit Us at Booth #1407 in the Sails Pavilion!
The TE-EXPO provides speaking and exhibit opportunities for suppliers of utility fleets, electric & alternate fuel vehicle manufacturers, battery & charging companies, and stakeholders to showcase advanced technologies and strategies for compliance and implementation of SB350 to electrify buses, trucks, fleet, and off-road equipment
Event is co-located with the Energy Utility Environment Conference - The 22nd annual EUEC is held across the hall with 2,000 delegates, 400 speakers, and 200 exhibits
Tue21May2019Thu23May2019Greater Tacoma Convention Center
Tue25Jun201912:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M.2285 Newton Ave, San Diego, 92113
Join the San Diego Regional Clean Cities Coalition in the site visit and tour of the New Leaf Biofuel facility on June 25 from 12 P.M. to 1 P.M.
The facility tour will feature:
- Company history
- Biodiesel facts
- How biofuel is made
- Industry issues
Parking is limited, therefore please carpool if possible. Some street parking around the neighborhood (including across the street on Newton from the plant) are permit parking only. We will do our best to reserve some spots inside our plant for vehicles.
Closed-toed shoes are mandatory. Shoes with a good grip on the soles are highly encouraged (slippery in some areas).
Register now to join the tour.
Tue23Jul201910:30 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.Campus Services Complex, La Jolla, CA 92093
Join the San Diego Regional Clean Cities Coalition in the site visit and tour to UCSD Fleet Services on July 23 from 10:30 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
Tour will be hosted by:
- Byron Washom
- Kevin Norris
- Gregory Nishihira
The facility tour will feature:
- Vehicle to Grid Demonstrations by Nissan, Honda and Chrysler
- Solar + Storage + DC Fast Charging Plaza
- First Generation Smart Chargers using ISO 15118 protocol
- Shell demos on Level II
- Electricity d’France (EDF) Flex Power prototypes
- 2.5 MW/5 MWH battery system
- 2.5 mgal thermal energy storage
- 2.8 MW Fuel Cell with 350 ton absorption chiller
- In depth explanation of our charging station infrastructure; including logistics, construction and funding
- Tour of the CNG station
- Tour of the Fleet Services service areas including our fuel station
- Tour of our maintenance facility, which will showcase many of the things we do to have earned the Dept. of Toxic Substances Control Board’s award as a “Model Green Shop”
Lunch will be included. Parking Permits will be provided to participants. Please arrive 30 minutes early to park.
Address for tour:
Campus Services Complex, La Jolla, CA 92093
Parking permits will be given to participants as they drive in the lot.
Address for Parking:
Lot P702, La Jolla, CA 92037
Register before July 12, 2019 to attend.