Thu12Dec20197:00 PM - 8:30 PMCenter for Sustainable Energy, 3980 Sherman St. Suite 170, San Diego, CA
Are you new to electric vehicles? Interested in learning more about becoming an electric vehicle owner? Get your EV questions answered by long time members between 6:30 PM and 7:00 PM before the meeting starts.
Emily Wier, Environment and Energy Policy Advisor for San Diego County Supervisor Nathan Fletcher, will present on San Diego County’s EV Roadmap, the newly approved Clean Cars 4 All program, and exciting developments at the California Air Resources Board. Supervisor Fletcher is raising the level of awareness about the effects of San Diego’s poor air quality and implementing policy to combat climate change as a member of the California Air Resources Board.
RSVP for this event on Meetup to ensure we save you a seat and to get a free entry in a raffle for a 24 hour Tesla test drive. The event is free and open to the public. Pizza will be provided!
Mon13Jan2020Thu16Jan2020San Diego Convention Center
Join fleet industry experts, Geotab Resellers, Customers and Marketplace Partners at the San Diego Convention Centre, January 13-16. The Geotab Connect 2020 conference will be the biggest to date!
This is a must-attend event for anyone who wants to hear from the top thought leaders and subject matter experts in fleet technology. You’ll leave feeling inspired, motivated and equipped with new knowledge and tools to grow and enrich your business.
Learn more here.
Tue03Mar2020Fri06Mar2020Indiana Convention Center
Produced annually by NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry, The Work Truck Show® features the latest vocational trucks, vans, vehicle components and truck equipment from 500 exhibitors on a Show floor covering more than 500,000 square feet. The event includes a robust educational conference with industry-specific training and opportunities to engage the commercial vehicle community at special events. Learn more about the last 20 years of The Work Truck Show.
Visit here to register.
Mon18May2020Thu21May2020Anaheim Convention Center
Government Fleet Expo & Conference (GFX), now in its 12th year, is the largest annual conference of public fleets in the nation. Attendees can:
- Receive fleet-specific training geared toward their specific needs
- Connect with peers in the fleet community and discuss daily challenges and solutions
- Get hands-on with the latest vehicles and technologies for the industry
GFX is designed for fleet managers, procurement specialists, analysts, maintenance supervisors, and others who work with fleets. Attendees will leave with new ideas, knowledge about new vehicles and technologies, steps they can take to improve their fleets and save taxpayer dollars, and new colleagues they can call on for guidance.
The biennial California Adaptation Forum gathers the adaptation community from across California and beyond to foster knowledge exchange, innovation, and mutual support to create resilient communities and tackle our state’s most pressing climate change challenges. The Forum offers a series of engaging plenaries, sessions, workshops, tours, networking opportunities, and more to support our transition from adaptation awareness and planning to action on the ground.
The 4th California Adaptation Forum will bring together a multi-disciplinary audience to:
- Uplift voices from frontline communities, emerging youth leaders, and other underrepresented stakeholders;
- Learn about emerging trends in the adaptation field — from new developments in finance and insurance markets to technological advancements and innovative strategies;
- Showcase real-world examples of adaptation initiatives that have tangibly increased community resilience;
- Highlight new legislation, funding programs, and financing mechanisms;
- Present the latest tools and resources being deployed across the state; and
- Provide opportunities for participants to reconnect with old colleagues and discover new partnerships.
For more information, visit the website.